Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Death

When I was at the age of..4? In kindergarden, I was torturing snails to death, just for amusement. I was a kid, I didnt realise what I was doing there. When I was nine, me and my pals found a dead cat in the forbidden back alley of the school. It was rather disgusting than terrific. And It was a morbid amusement for a kid at that age. When was then, when I first realise what death is, in its fullness? I think, at the age of 14. Dont get me wrong: At that age I´ve lost one of my relatives, but I didnt really get it. Just tha fact that my mum was a little bit sad (It was her mother who died).
At the age of 14 one of my friends died, in a motorcycle accident.
That was the time, when I fully met Death itself.

Okay, lets get rid of the gloomy mood, and let us hope for that Gillz will succesfully defeat the horrors of BME and takes an exam (with not an "F"..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home