Monday, October 29, 2007

éjjel

"I'll Be Yours"

I'll be your water bathing you clean
The liquid piece
I'll be your ether you'll breathe me in
You won't release
Well I've seen you suffer, I've seen you cry the whole night through
So I'll be your water bathing you clean
Liquid blue

I'll be your father, I'll be your mother,
I'll be your lover, I'll be yours [x2]

I'll be your liqour bathing your soul
Juice that's pure
And I'll be your anchor you'll never leave
Shores that cure
Well I've seen you suffer, I've seen you cry for days and days
So I'll be your liqour demons will drown
And float away

I'll be your father, I'll be your mother,
I'll be your lover, I'll be yours [x3]
Yours...

Éjjel, egyedül sétálni a Margit szigeten, erdőbe, susnyásba gázolni érdekes érzelmi hullámokat indíthat egy emberben. Hiányzott már az éjjeli rakpart, csak egyedül már valahogy nincs értelme az egésznek. Sebaj. Lemegy ez a pár hét, és utána. Jah, a playlistem:

Antimatter - Mr. White
Guano Apes - Never born
Metallica - Loverman
Metallica - Turn the Page
Antimatter - Mr. White
Placebo - Protect me from what I want
Placebo - English Summer Rain
Placebo - I´ll be Yours
The Dresden Dolls - Sing
The Gathering - Souvenirs
The Gathering - Amity
Tuiamat - Best Friend Money Can Buy
Tiamat - Love is as Good as Soma
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Henry Lee
Placebo - The Crawl

Aki nem bőg az Amity-ig az nem ember. Mondjuk shufle hallgatom, és az Amity egyedül is képes lelombozni BÁRKIT hihi. Hiányzik mondjuk a Coldplaytől a Scientist és a Radioheadtől még két szám, gyorsan pótolom is őket. Meg Unkle. Az mindig.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patiszon said...

A Placebotól az I'll be yours-t nemrég hallgattam meg először egy másik MTT-s ajánlására, és nagyon megtetszett. Meghallgatom a többit is, talán elsírom magam az egyiken. Bár most nincs ahhoz se túl sok kedvem.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home